Production lead time 4 - 6 weeks from order date.
The G35 is pronounced thirty-five, not three five. What is so special about the G35, which is the replacement for our G3 helmet? It has many improvements over the G3, including:
- More coverage and protection, as the back is lower than the G3 yet still easy to get into
- Replaceable liner over EPP internal cap with ventilation channels using the latest materials available
- Padded chin area for more comfort
- Functional audible pockets and more room for your ears
- Quieter, due to integrated visor and slicker side plate design
You can also customize the G35 by:
- Mixing and matching the helmet and top plate colours to give your helmet a unique look
- Adding a skid plate to protect your helmet when flying in the wind tunnel
- Adding a utility plate to fit a cutaway roller mount with cutaway handle
Note: the G35 is not certified to the XPS-72-600 helmet standard.