This product may ship from another location. If lead time is longer than 5 days, we will contact you right away.
SOL Ellus 5
The all new Ellus Five, certificated with LTF/EN B, is an evolution within the "Ellus-Family", the fith generation. With his improved characteristics of handling and performance, glide, speed and stability the new Ellus Five is the perfect paraglider for pilots who want to consolidate the thermal flight and like to go on distance for many km without leaving the paraglider-category.
The Ellus Five has its position above the gliders destinated for the entry to the level B, he offers clearly much more performance.
Characteristics of SOL Ellus Five and diferences to the predecessors:
• Glide (0.5 points more);
• Battens (BT technology);
• More A/R real and projected;
• Thin risers 15 mm;
• 3 risers and lines for "big ears";
• New lay-out, profiles and new construction for the diagonal bands;
• New BOW Tech - Greater lift in the same sail area and better pressure distribution across wingspan glider.
Available in 4 size with LTF / EN - B certification + 2 special sizes with load test.
The SOL Ellus Five combines our technolgies for performance, safety and long life.
Its higher aspect ratio allows a more precise piloting both to active pilots who like to use the body, as well as to passive pilots who prefer to act using the brakes. This characteristic allows a great performance in weak and strong thermals, while stability is maintained.
• Long and tolerating brake length;
• Excellent and precise handling;
• High internal pressure;
• Stability in full speed;
• Light reactions in extreme conditions;
• Good passive safety;
• Excellent take off characteristics, even in nil wind;
• Comfortable piloting;
• Good behaviour in thermals.
Construction Characteristcs of ELLUS Five :
• Top and bottom design;
• Riser for big ears;
• Diagonal bands to reduce weight and the number of lines;
• Reinforcements in batten technology;
• Opening on the stabilizers to remove dirt;
• Panels, profiles and parts cut by laser.