The Atmus One is an EN/LTF B placed between our Prymus and Ellus series. It attends pilots who leave school as also entering to the B category, where the pilot continues developing his flying skills performing great flights with trust and security.
The Atmus One is a brand new project based on our more than 20 years experience, coupled with cutting edge software.
As a result of the continuous evolution of the new projects big differences of performance and demands are present in the same certification category.
Now, the A and B class is being attended by SOL Paragliders through 4 paraglider models in order to offer each pilot the equipment that corresponds the best choice to fly with security and performance.
- New design;
- 15 mm risers;
- Light weight fabrics;
- BT: Battens technology;
- Great gliding and velocity within its category;
- Easy take-off without passing tendency;,
- Precise handling with long break-range.
Its higher aspect ratio allows a more precise piloting both to active pilots who like to use the body, as well as to passive pilots who prefer to act using the brakes. This characteristic allows a great performance in weak and strong thermals, while stability is maintained.
• Long and tolerating brake length;
• Excellent and precise handling;
• High internal pressure;
• Stability in full speed;
• Light reactions in extreme conditions;
• Good passive safety;
• Excellent take off characteristics, even in nil wind;
• Comfortable piloting;
• Good behaviour in thermals.
The Atmus One presents:
· Top and bottom design;
· 3 Risers;
· Riser for big ears;
· Diagonal bands to reduce weight and the number of lines;
· Reinforcement Battens(BT techology);
· Opening on the stabilizers to remove dirt;
· Panels, profiles and parts cut by laser.
Since 1991 SOL has been producing and following the evolution of materials and products. Our experience makes us choose the materials carefully, thus guaranteeing a good stability and a high safety level. All SOL Paragliders are manufactured in our own plant, certified by DHV.
Top/Bottom: WTX 40 - 40 g/m2
Profiles: Pro Nyl 42 g/m2 rip stop covered with poliuretano
Reinforcements: BT techology
Lines: 1,1 - 1,5 - 2,1 mm Cousin Technora Superaram
Risers: Fitanew 15 x 2,0 mm Flat Multi 1600kg
Carabiners: Ansung Precision 4mm 800kg