VALUE FOR SCHOOLS, VALUABLE SAFETY FOR STUDENTS.
The Element 2 retains all of the best characteristics of the original Element, yet is now lighter and even more durable than before. Oz Tech 30D cloth has proven to retain its mechanical, porosity, and color characteristics extremely well during the 5 years of testing that Ozone has conducted, and now the Element 2 will feature this cloth for both the top and bottom surfaces.
- A favourite of students and instructors all over the world.
- All new cloth for top and bottom surface: Dominico 30D. This cloth has proven to retain its visual characteristics better than any cloth known today, and its mechanical characteristics are almost unparalleled for durability and longevity. This cloth is the perfect solution for a wing that receives such heavy use.
- Refined cross bracing, to lighten the sail and make for even easier launch and ground handling.
|Number of cells||35||35||35||35||35|
|Projected area (m2)||16.98||20.16||22||24.2||26.6|
|Flat area (m2)||19.05||22.89||25||27.5||30.2|
|Projected span (m)||7.62||8.8||9.3||9.6||10|
|Flat span (m)||9.29||10.2||10.6||11.1||11.7|
|Projected Aspect Ratio||3.56||3.47||3.47||3.47||3.47|
|Flat aspect ratio||4.54||4.54||4.54||4.54||4.54|
|Root Chord (m)||2.54||2.79||2.91||3.06||3.2|
|In-flight weight range (kg)||45-70||55-75||65-90||75-105||95-125|
- Top Surface Cloth: Oz Tech 30D
- Bottom Surface Cloth: Oz Tech 30D
- Rib cloth: OzTech 70D
- Upper lines: Liros DSL70
- Mid lines: Liros DSL140
- Lower Lines: Edelrid 6843-200/340