Everything you need to know about the TRITON 2 LIGHT:
- The TRITON 2 LIGHT combines exceptional lightness with uncompromising performance.
- Size XS has been optimised for high speed performance (plus >20km/h)
- The TRITON 2 LIGHT is based on the TRITON 2, but many details have been markedly improved.
- Thinner lines made from Liros PPSL 191 and an optimised finish have resulted in a tangible performance increase in comparison with the TRITON 2.
- The risers are made from 12mm wide Aramid: it is simpler to handle and does not twist – making the wing safer overall.
The customized racing machine. The TRITON 2 light is an optimized performance wing developed by X-Alps athletes for X-Alps athletes. At 3.4 kilograms (XS) it is ultralight but also very tough: the lower sail and large parts of the upper sail are made from 27g cloth, the more vulnerable profile nose is made from durable 32g cloth.
Innovative and progressive. The TRITON 2 light is based on the TRITON 2, our serial performance wing. Its Needle-Eye Ribs permit a combination of little weight with a high degree of structural stability. Our Air Scoop means the wing is highly pressurized when accelerated. The accelerator travel has been extended on size XS wings (EN-CCC certification).