Lightning Demo All Low Porocity
If you are serious about CReW, then there really is only one choice: the PD Lightning. The Lightning is not just a "regular canopy with CReW lines," it is a canopy designed from the ground up with one thing in mind - canopy relative work. From the pilot chute and bridle retraction system, to heavy duty reinforcement, special trims, and tail pockets, the Lightning has what you need to perform at your best. Whether it's setting world records for the largest formation or the fastest rotation times, the Lightning is the #1 choice in CReW canopies!
The Lightning comes with a variety of trims, line lengths and other options to tailor to your specific needs. It is available in all ZP construction (terminal deployments are NOT RECOMMENDED on all-ZP Lightnings), combination (ZP top skin only), or entirely low porosity fabric (F-111 type).
- Sizes 160*, 176, 193, 218, 235, 253
- Can be taken on terminal velocity deployments
- Choice of:
- Top Only Zero Porosity fabric
- All Low Porosity fabric (*Not available in 160 size)
- Standard CF reinforcement on the nose
- 600 Dacron lines
- Demo Trim (Appropriate for demonstration jumps to optimize performance)
- 1 1/2″ Type 3 Nose reinforcement
- Tail pocket
- Demonstration jumps (i.e. with large flags, freefall, and parabatics)
- Tri-planes and quadra-planes