If you are serious about CReW, then there really is only one choice: the PD Lightning. The Lightning is not just a "regular canopy with CReW lines," it is a canopy designed from the ground up with one thing in mind - canopy relative work. From the pilot chute and bridle retraction system, to heavy duty reinforcement, special trims, and tail pockets, the Lightning has what you need to perform at your best. Whether it's setting world records for the largest formation or the fastest rotation times, the Lightning is the #1 choice in CReW canopies!
The Lightning comes with a variety of trims, line lengths and other options to tailor to your specific needs. It is available in all ZP construction (terminal deployments are NOT RECOMMENDED on all-ZP Lightnings), combination (ZP top skin only), or entirely low porosity fabric (F-111 type).
- Sizes 113, 126, 143, 160, 176, 193, 218
- All Zero Porosity (ZP) fabric
- Choice of line lengths (Comes standard with the World Record configuration)
- NOT recommended for terminal velocity deployments
- Standard CF reinforcement on the nose
- Mesh slider (only available in white)
- 600 Dacron lines
- 1 1/2″ Type 3 Nose reinforcement
- Low porosity fabric slider
- Tail pocket
- Large and small formation building
- Beginning and intermediate canopy formation competition
- Demonstration jumps