The original Verso is our best-selling harness, and the 2nd generation version retains the essential features of its predecessor. With the Verso 2 we have added an airbag pre-inflation system and an upgraded rescue container/handle, making the Verso safer than ever before. We have also developed an optional footstrap with automatic release system.
The Verso 2 is certified EN/LTF and available in 5 sizes.
Like all the other harnesses in the GIN range, the Verso 2 is very comfortable, even on long flights. Safety features are second-to-none for a lightweight reversible harness. It’s probably the only harness with an integrated under-seat rescue container that offers such a high ratio of comfort to weight. Durability and safety have also been enhanced by a double skin fabric for the airbag which avoids deterioration due to friction.
The package of around 4 kg is ideal for pilots who seek a lightweight and compact harness/rucksack for hiking or travel, but who also wish to use it as their main harness for local or cross country flying.
- Side mesh pocket and top pocket on bag side
- Neoprene pocket on shoulder strap for a phone or an mp3 player
- Ergonomic 3D mesh back contact with ventilation system
- Pole holders
- Removable cover pocket
- Camelback routing
- Certified AIR BAG (Cygnus patent)
- 3 click buckles with T-lock safety system
- Carbon plate
- Under-seat rescue container
- Adjustable volume of rescue container
- Delivered with rescue bridles and 30mm carabiners