Features making the AERO the top of the line of skydiving head gear include:
- High-end vacuum molded carbon fiber composite shell (not plastic)
- 2mm molded polycarbonate lens, also available in tinted gray!
- Scratch resistant and anti-fog lens
- Removable and washable liner
- Widest field of vision on the market that offers an unobstructed view of the jumpers face
- Perfect for instructors!
- Compatible with eye glasses
- Easy to cut away
Spring loaded CNC aluminum visor locks provide consistent and easy two handed openings and single hand closers with three screws on each side, secure the visor in place. Securing the helmet on incorporates a cord drawn collar and cut away buckle.
Collar adjustments are made by simply pulling slack in the cord and re-knotting . The collar is made from wetsuit neoprene and can easily be replace without the need for any messy glue! Velcro and six screw attachment points keep it secure around the shell's parameter. The liner follows our standard line in construction, is removable for washing and has the convenience of audible pockets on both sides.
GoPro camers can be top mounted using our standard mount and options for other cameras will also be available. The AERO makes flying with cameras safe due to its ingeniously simple quick release cutaway!
Note: Picture shown is only an example. Colored helmets are all shipped with a solid paint scheme.
All sizes of the Carbon Fiber Aero are in stock and availalbe for immediate shipping. Any other colors have a 4-6 week production time.