|4250 Racing Weather Tracker|
The First Step to Optimizing Performance - Knowing the current environmental conditions can often be the difference between finishing in the money and just finishing.
Even slight changes in air density, water grains, and density altitude can dramatically affect a machine's performance. With the added ability to easily measure and track these and other critical factors, such as absolute pressure, temperature, humidity, wind speed and barometric pressure, the Kestrel 4250 Racing Weather Tracker arms racers with the accurate weather data needed to make those last minute jetting or tuning decisions.
Conditions on the track can often vary greatly from those in the pits. The rugged, portable and easy to use Kestrel 4250 Racing Weather Tracker quickly provides racers and pit crews with the most accurate and up-to-date data available where you need it most - at the track. It allows tuners to determine what last minute changes need to be made based on the current local conditions, even immediately before the first lap around the track or pass down the drag strip - giving you that competitive edge at a fraction of the cost of other systems on the market.
Kestrel PC InterfaceData Logging
The Kestrel 4250 Racing Weather Tracker also features an automatic and manual data storage function, allowing you to easily keep logs of race day conditions from track to track, year to year. The Kestrel PC Interface and Communicator Software allows data to be easily transferred directly to a PC or laptop making long-term storage, in-depth analysis, and detailed charting of stored data a breeze.
Kestrel 4250 Features
* Waterproof and floats
* Backlight for low light conditions
* Data logger (automatic and manual)
* Customizable data storage - 3200 data points
* Multi-Function 3-line display
* Convenient averaging mode
* Data charting
* Humidity sensor can be recalibrated in the field with our Relative Humidity Calibration Kit.
* User-replaceable impeller
* Flip-top impeller cover
* Upload to a computer (with optional interface)
* Five languages (English, French, Spanish, German, and Italian)
* US Patent Nos. 5,783,753 and 5,939,645 and 6,257,074
* 5-year warranty
* Assembled in the USA
Kestrel 4250 Includes
* Soft carry pouch
* Neck lanyard
* Batteries - 2 AAA
* Kestrel Certificate of Conformity
Kestrel Weather Meters with integrated Bluetooth technology offer the ultimate in portable and accurate environmental data. A complete, hand-held weather station- measure and log numerous critical environmental conditions; wind speed, wind direction, temperature, humidity, barometric pressure, altitude, density altitude, wet bulb, dewpoint and more.
Now, both real-time and logged data can be transferred wirelessly and automatically to a laptop or PDA, making a Kestrel 4000 series weather meter the perfect tool for virtually any job that requires quick and reliable weather data.
Bluetooth wireless technology is available throughout the entire Kestrel 4000 series, including specialty Kestrel units.
Break Boundaries with Kestrel Bluetooth.
Kestrel Pocket Weather Meters have specifically customized our Bluetooth integration to answer the unique needs of our customers:
* Streamline your work and reduce your equipment in the field - wireless data transmission eliminates the need for a separate interface and cabling.
* Every Bluetooth Kestrel will include custom communication software designed to quickly and easily configure your data transmission frequency, download logged data, graph data, and transfer data to other applications.
* Data transmission range adjustment allows you to maximize power to communicate with your Kestrel at up to a 30 feet range, or reduce power for closer, more secure operation.
* Individual unit ID's ensure you pair with the Kestrel you want, even when more than one system is operating in the same area.
* Permanently coded unique 4-digit Pin numbers provide extra security when pairing and transmitting data