ESS ICE 2.4 Eyeshield 3 Lens System
The ESS Interchangeable Component Eyeshield (ICE) is a lightweight and "frameless" eye protection system that offers a unique combination of impact resistance, unrestricted views, and interchangeable lenses for effective eye protection in any light condition. Includes three lenses - Clear, Smoke Gray and Hi-Def Yellow - a tough protective case, and extras.
* Lens Features:Includes three extra-thick, 2.4mm polycarbonate high-impact lenses (Clear, Smoke Gray, Hi-Def Yellow)
* Lenses feature ESS ToughZone anti-scratch lens coatings
* Lenses are highly impact resistant, and exceed ANSI Z87.1-2003+ and the U.S. Military's .15 caliber ballistic impact test MIL-PRF-31013
* High level of anti-fragmentation protection that can stop a shotgun blast from a distance of 10 meters
* ESS Modular Technology allows all lenses to be quickly and inexpensively interchanged
* All lenses provide 100% UVA/UVB protection & precise optical clarity for distortion-free vision
* Frame:"Frameless" ICE design provides unlimited field of view
* Adjustable temple lengths & bendable earpieces provide customized fit for every user
* Lens Colors: Clear - General purpose with impact protection and maximum visibility.
* Smoke Gray - Provides protection from glare and high levels of visible light and ultraviolet radiation without distorting color perception.
* Hi-Def Yellow - Best for enhancing contrast and light in low light applications; not recommended for night driving or bright light environments.
* Full Compliance:ANSI Z87.1-2003+
* Impact requirements of US MIL-PRF-31013
* US Federal OSHA standards
* CE EN 166(F)
* US Army & USMC
*Note on Size:
ICE NARO eyeshields are slightly smaller than regular ICE eyeshields; the temple to temple distance of a regular ICE is ~6 inches while the ICE NARO measures at ~5.5 inches.