VECTOR...Barometer, Altimeter, Compass, Chronograph
Suunto Vector is truly an instrument that you cannot leave home when planning any kind of outdoor activity. Hiking, climbing, skiing all share one common feature in order to practice them safely, you need accurate, real-time information about the surroundings. And this is where Suunto Vector, a versatile device that it is, delivers. Regardless whether you are climbing mountains, riding a muddy bike track, or skiing, Suunto Vector will not let you down even in the toughest of the tough situations. It combines an altimeter, barometer, and an electronic compass with all the features of a sophisticated sports watch. The clear logic of the user interface makes Suunto Vector a real forerunner on the mountain. Its ergonomic design with a large display and convenient control buttons makes it easy to use even in the harshest and toughest conditions. It has an electro-luminescent backlight and a user-replaceable battery.
* Altimeter: Altitude, vertical speed, altitude alarm, logbook, vertical difference measurement, automatic 24h altitude memory, temperature compensation. Logbook capacity 8 kB, recording intervals 20s, 1min, 10min and 60min, with respective times 10h, 12h, 7 days and 10 days
* Barometer: Sea level pressure, absolute pressure, pressure difference, pressure trend indicator, 4-day barometric memory, temperature
* Compass: Cardinal bearing, North-South arrow, bearing tracking, declination setting
* Chronograph: Stopwatch, countdown timer, calendar, three daily alarms
* Color options: yellow, khaki, black, blue, xblack, pink and burgundy.
* Water resistant to 30 m (100 ft)